Household furniture and interior decoration; classic style book of the Regency period. With a new introd. by David Watkin.
- New York, Dover Publications 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 140 p. illus., plan, port. 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK2135 H7 M8 1971 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- "An unabridged republication, with minor corrections, of the work originally published in London in 1807."
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- Regency style.
YCBA Collections Search
Hope, Thomas, 1770?-1831, Household furniture and interior decoration;,