Chippendale, Thomas, 1718-1779, The gentleman & cabinet-maker's director, 
The gentleman & cabinet-maker's director.
- New York : Dover Publications, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (chiefly ill.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK2542 C5 A3 1966 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- "Unabridged and unaltered republication of the third ed. published by the author in London in 1762."
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- Chippendale style.Furniture -- England -- 18th century.Furniture design.