IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sheraton, Thomas, 1751-1806, The cabinet-maker and upholsterer's drawing-book, 
The cabinet-maker and upholsterer's drawing-book. With a new introd. by Joseph Aronson.
- New York, Dover Publications 
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 240 p. illus. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK2542 S5 A32 1972 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Articles & Chapters
- "Reproduces material from various early editions ... published by the author in London between 1793 and 1802."
Bibliography: p. xiv-xv.
- Subject Terms:
- Furniture -- England.Furniture design.