A catalogue of English painted enamels, 18th and 19th century, in the Wolverhampton & Bilston collections / by Mary S. Morris.
- [Wolverhampton] : Wolverhampton Art Galleries and Museums, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- , 74 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK5004 G7 M67 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Articles & Chapters
- Cover title: English 18th & 19th century enamels in the Wolverhampton and Bilston collections.
Bibliography: 6th prelim. page.
- Subject Terms:
- Bilston Museum & Art Gallery.Painted enamel -- England -- History -- 18th century -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Morris, Mary S, A catalogue of English painted enamels, 18th and 19th century, in the Wolverhampton & Bilston collections , 1973