A catalogue of English painted enamels, 18th and 19th century, in the Wolverhampton & Bilston collections / by Mary S. Morris.
- [Wolverhampton] : Wolverhampton Art Galleries and Museums, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- , 74 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK5004 G7 M67 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Cover title: English 18th & 19th century enamels in the Wolverhampton and Bilston collections.
Bibliography: 6th prelim. page.
- Subject Terms:
- Bilston Museum & Art Gallery.Painted enamel -- England -- History -- 18th century -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Morris, Mary S, A catalogue of English painted enamels, 18th and 19th century, in the Wolverhampton & Bilston collections , 1973