British art treasures from Russian imperial collections in the Hermitage , c1996
- British art treasures from Russian imperial collections in the Hermitage / edited by Brian Allen and Larissa Dukelskaya.
- New Haven : Published for the Yale Center for British Art, The Toledo Museum of Art, The Saint Louis Art Museum, The State Hermitage Museum and the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- 328 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6764 B7713 1996 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 322-328)
Translated from the Russian by Catherine Phillips.
"This catalogue was first published on the occasion of the exhibition British art treasures from Russian imperial collections in the Hermitage organised by the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut. Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut, 5 October 1996-5 January 1997, The Toledo Museum of Art, Toledo, Ohio, 13th February-11 May 1997, The Saint Louis Art Museum, Saint Louis, Missouri, 27 June-7 September 1997 [and] The State Hermitage Museum, St Petersburg, Russian Federation, Winter 1997-1998"--P. 4.
SML,YAL: 2 copies. Copy 2 is paperback.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Russia (Federation) -- Saint Petersburg -- Catalogs.Art, English -- Catalogs.Art, Modern -- England -- Catalogs.Catherine II, Empress of Russia, 1729-1796 -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Gosudarstvennyĭ Ėrmitazh (Russia) -- Catalogs.