Blackham, Robert James, 1868-, London for ever : the sovereign city ;, [1932?]
- London for ever : the sovereign city ; its romance ; its reality, by Colonel Robert J. Blackham ... With a foreword by Colonel and Alderman the Right Honorable the Lord Wakefield of Hythe ...
- London, S. Low, Marston & co., ltd. [1932?]
- Physical Description:
- xv, 336 p. front., plates, ports. 23cm.
- Reference LibraryDA677 B53 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Plan on lining-papers.
Bibliography : p. 325-326.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Description and travel.London (England) -- History.London (England) -- Social life and customs.