Loophole / Helen Douglas, Telfer Stokes.
- Additional Title(s):
Over & above
Over and above
- London : Weproductions, 1975.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.D68 L66 1975 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.D68 L66 1975 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jock ReynoldsAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Half titles: Over; Over & above.
Can be used as a flip book.
"This series of paperbacks [including "Loophole"] published between 1972-1978 constitute early and original works in the development of the genre Artists' Books / Book Art. Locating the book as structured place with the use of photography, the artists investigate imagery in relation to the page and the book format to develop new ways of reading. Primarily visual with embodied texts the books construct time-based and specialised narratives within the sequencing of pages."--Weproductions website.
"21 Jan. 1975."--Title page.
BAC: British Art Center has two copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Flip books -- Great Britain.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.