Karl Baedeker (Firm), London and its environs;, 1908
- London and its environs; handbook for travellers, by Karl Baedeker. With 9 maps and 19 plans.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Baedeker's London and its environs
- 15th rev. ed.
- Leipzig, K. Baedeker; 1908.
New York, C. Scribner's sons; [etc., etc.] 1908.
- Physical Description:
- xxxvi, 452 p. fold. front., illus., fold. maps, plans (part fold.) 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA679 B34 1908 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Zab G138 Zz908B: Dust jacket. Autograph: Addie M. Blakeslee, 84 Norton St., New Haven, Conn. Paperbound. From the library of Donald Gallup.
Map on end-papers.
Appended: Index of streets and plans of London, 44 p., 9 plans.
- Subject Terms:
- Blakeslee, Addie M. -- Autograph.Gallup, Donald, 1913-2000 -- Ownership.London (England) -- Guidebooks.