London and its environs; handbook for travellers, by Karl Baedeker. With 9 maps and 19 plans.
- Additional Title(s):
Baedeker's London and its environs
- 15th rev. ed.
- Leipzig, K. Baedeker; 1908.
New York, C. Scribner's sons; [etc., etc.] 1908.
- Physical Description:
- xxxvi, 452 p. fold. front., illus., fold. maps, plans (part fold.) 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA679 B34 1908 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Zab G138 Zz908B: Dust jacket. Autograph: Addie M. Blakeslee, 84 Norton St., New Haven, Conn. Paperbound. From the library of Donald Gallup.
Map on end-papers.
Appended: Index of streets and plans of London, 44 p., 9 plans.
- Subject Terms:
- Blakeslee, Addie M. -- Autograph.Gallup, Donald, 1913-2000 -- Ownership.London (England) -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
Karl Baedeker (Firm), London and its environs;, 1908