IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Karl Baedeker (Firm), London and its environs;, 1908
London and its environs; handbook for travellers, by Karl Baedeker. With 9 maps and 19 plans.
- Additional Title(s):
Baedeker's London and its environs
- 15th rev. ed.
- Leipzig, K. Baedeker; 1908.
New York, C. Scribner's sons; [etc., etc.] 1908.
- Physical Description:
- xxxvi, 452 p. fold. front., illus., fold. maps, plans (part fold.) 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA679 B34 1908 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIN Zab G138 Zz908B: Dust jacket. Autograph: Addie M. Blakeslee, 84 Norton St., New Haven, Conn. Paperbound. From the library of Donald Gallup.
Map on end-papers.
Appended: Index of streets and plans of London, 44 p., 9 plans.
- Subject Terms:
- Blakeslee, Addie M. -- Autograph.Gallup, Donald, 1913-2000 -- Ownership.London (England) -- Guidebooks.