Dicken's dictionary of London, 1879 : an unconventional handbook.
- Additional Title(s):
Dictionary of London
Dictionary of London, 1879
- London : Charles Dickens, "All the Year Round" Office, 26, Wellington Street,
- Physical Description:
- 352 p. : maps, plans ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA679 .D52View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by Charles Dickens and Evans, Great New Street, Fetter Lane, London and Crystal Palace.
Text printed in triple columns.
"Distances.": p. -.
Advertisements on p. 319-352.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in black-stamped blue publisher's cloth. Commercial advertisments inside front and back covers.
- Subject Terms:
- Charles Dickens and Evans -- Printer.Dickens, Charles -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1879.London (England) -- Dictionaries.London (England) -- Guidebooks.
- Travel literature -- England -- London -- 19th century.
Guidebooks -- England -- London -- 19th century.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.