Muirhead, Findlay, 1860-1935, London and its environs,, 1918
London and its environs, ed. by Findlay Muirhead.
- London, Macmillan & co.,ltd., 1918.
- Physical Description:
- lxvi, 501, , 72 p. fold. front., illus., fold. maps, plans (part fold) 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA679 M75 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- The appendix (detachable booklet of 72 p.) has cover title: Appendix. Cabs, omnibuses, tramways & underground railways, and plans of London with street index.
"Books about London": p. lxv-lxvi.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Guidebooks.