Muirhead, Findlay, 1860-1935, London and its environs,, 1918
London and its environs, ed. by Findlay Muirhead.
- London, Macmillan & co.,ltd., 1918.
- Physical Description:
- lxvi, 501, , 72 p. fold. front., illus., fold. maps, plans (part fold) 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA679 M75 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The appendix (detachable booklet of 72 p.) has cover title: Appendix. Cabs, omnibuses, tramways & underground railways, and plans of London with street index.
"Books about London": p. lxv-lxvi.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Guidebooks.