London, past and present : its history, associations, and traditions / by Henry B. Wheatley ; based upon the Handbook of London, by the late Peter Cunningham.
- London : John Murray, 1891.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. ;c 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA679 W45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN 1997 +82: Bound 3 v. in 6. Extra-illustrated copy. Ms. note (in two hands) mounted in v. 1 reads "Contains 375 prints, coloured & uncoloured, including those by Ackerman. I should say more have been added." Plates removed from v., and placed in box (BEIN 1997 +83). Bookplate of Theodore Radford F. Thomson. Binder's stamp: Morrell.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Antiquities.London (England) -- Gazetteers.London (England) -- History.Thomson, T. R. (Theodore Radford), 1897- -- Bookplate.
- Binders' stamps (Binding) -- Morrell.
YCBA Collections Search
Wheatley, Henry B. (Henry Benjamin), 1838-1917, London, past and present , 1891