London, past and present : its history, associations, and traditions / by Henry B. Wheatley ; based upon the Handbook of London, by the late Peter Cunningham.
- London : John Murray, 1891.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. ;c 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA679 W45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN 1997 +82: Bound 3 v. in 6. Extra-illustrated copy. Ms. note (in two hands) mounted in v. 1 reads "Contains 375 prints, coloured & uncoloured, including those by Ackerman. I should say more have been added." Plates removed from v., and placed in box (BEIN 1997 +83). Bookplate of Theodore Radford F. Thomson. Binder's stamp: Morrell.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Antiquities.London (England) -- Gazetteers.London (England) -- History.Thomson, T. R. (Theodore Radford), 1897- -- Bookplate.
- Binders' stamps (Binding) -- Morrell.
YCBA Collections Search
Wheatley, Henry B. (Henry Benjamin), 1838-1917, London, past and present , 1891