IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Klonk, Charlotte, Science and the perception of nature , c1996
Science and the perception of nature : British landscape art in the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries / Charlotte Klonk.
- New Haven : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 198 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1354.4 K56 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and science.Landscape painting -- 18th century -- Great Britain.Landscape painting -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Landscape painting, British.