Singleton, Esther, 1865-1930, London as seen and described by famous writers;, 1902
London as seen and described by famous writers; ed. and tr. by Esther Singleton.
- New York, Dodd, Mead and company, 1902.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 350 p. illus. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA684 S6 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Description and travel.