Gordon, Edward, 1899-, The book of Bloomsbury,, 
- The book of Bloomsbury, by Edward Gordon and A. F. L. Deeson.
- London Edward Gordon (Arts) Ltd., 
- Physical Description:
- 224 p. illus., map (on lining papers) 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA685 B65 G67 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Bibliography : p. 213.
- Subject Terms:
- Bloomsbury (London, England) -- Description and travel.