Blunt, Reginald, 1857-1944, The wonderful village;, 1918
- The wonderful village; a further record of some famous folk and places by Chelsea reach, collected by Reginald Blunt.
- London, Mills & Boon, limited, 1918.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 315,  p. front., plates, ports. 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA685 C5 B596 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- The ladies of the Manor house.--Alexander the Corrector[Alexander Cruden]--Ranelagh nights.--Controversy college.--The Etrurians in Chelsea .--Mrs. Carlyle and her little Charlotte.--Eighteenth centuryChelsea in the newspapers.--A postscript.
- Subject Terms:
- Chelsea (London, England) -- Biography.Chelsea (London, England) -- History.