Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, John Ruskin (1819-1900) , c1996
- John Ruskin (1819-1900) : watercolors and drawings / essay by Paul Walton.
- New York : Salander-O'Reilly Galleries, c1996.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R895 W25 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Salander-O'Reilly Galleries, September 5 to 28, 1996.
- Subject Terms:
- Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- Exhibitions.