Barratt, Thomas J., 1841-, The annals of Hampstead,, 1912
The annals of Hampstead, by Thomas J. Barratt. With over five hundred illus.
- London, A.C. Balck, 1912.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. illus. (part col.) 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA685 H23 B37 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Folded plate in pocket of vol. 2.
Colored and photogravure plates accompanied by guard sheets with descriptive letterpress.
"A bibliography of hampstead and of allusions to Hampstead in various branches of literature": v.3, p. 320-343.
- Subject Terms:
- Hampstead (London, England) -- History.