Monumental brasses as art and history , c1996
Monumental brasses as art and history / edited by Jerome Bertram ;foreword by Nigel Saul.
- Phoenix Mill [England] : Alan Sutton Publishing, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 218 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1842 M652 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 201-206) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Brasses -- Great Britain.Memorials -- Great Britain.