IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Monumental brasses as art and history , c1996
Monumental brasses as art and history / edited by Jerome Bertram ;foreword by Nigel Saul.
- Phoenix Mill [England] : Alan Sutton Publishing, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 218 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1842 M652 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 201-206) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Brasses -- Great Britain.Memorials -- Great Britain.