Lewis, Samuel, -1865, The history and topography of the parish of Saint Mary, Islington, in the county of Middlesex , 1842
- The history and topography of the parish of Saint Mary, Islington, in the county of Middlesex / by Samuel Lewis.
- London : Printed for the author by Gilbert & Rivington; published by J.H. Jackson, 1842.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA685 I8 L4 1842+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "The foundation of the present work was laid ... by Mr. John Nelson, who, in 1811, published 'The history, topography, and antiquities of the parish of St. Mary, Islington"--Pref.
Added engraved t.p.
BAC: List of subscriber's: p. [vii]-viii.
Anderson, J.P. Book of British topography p. 204
- Subject Terms:
- Islington (London, England) -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.