Sir William Chambers , c1996
- Sir William Chambers : architect to George III / edited by John Harris and Michael Snodin.
- New Haven : Yale University Press in association with the Courtauld Galley, Courtauld Institute of Art, London, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- 229 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 C37 S57 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published in the occasion of the exhibition ... Courtauld Gallery, London 10 October 1996-5 January 1997; Nationalmuseum, Stockholm 20 February-20 April 1997"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 205-208).
- Subject Terms:
- Architects -- Great Britain -- Biography.Chambers, William, Sir, 1723-1796.