Hiller, Susan, Thinking about art , 1996
- Thinking about art : conversations with Susan Hiller / edited & introduced by Barbara Einzig ; with a preface by Lucy Lippard.
- Manchester ; Manchester University Press ; 1996.
New York : Manchester University Press ; 1996.
New York : Distributed exclusively in the USA and Canada by St. Martin's Press, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 259,  p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 H5087 A12 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. ).
- Subject Terms:
- Art and anthropology.Artists -- United States -- Interviews.Feminism and art -- United States.Hiller, Susan -- Interviews.