Brown, Christopher, 1948-, Rubens's landscapes , c1996
- Rubens's landscapes / Christopher Brown.
- London : National Gallery Publications ; c1996.
New Haven : Distributed by Yale University Press, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- 128 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R82 B68 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This book was published to accompany an exhibition at The National Gallery, London, 16 October 1996-19 January 1997"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 113-115) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Rubens, Peter Paul, Sir, 1577-1640 -- Exhibitions.