Brown, Christopher, 1948-, Rubens's landscapes , c1996
Rubens's landscapes / Christopher Brown.
- London : National Gallery Publications ; c1996.
New Haven : Distributed by Yale University Press, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- 128 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R82 B68 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This book was published to accompany an exhibition at The National Gallery, London, 16 October 1996-19 January 1997"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 113-115) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Rubens, Peter Paul, Sir, 1577-1640 -- Exhibitions.