The Guildhall of the city of London, together with a short account of its historic associations, and the municipal work carried on therein. Comp. by Sir John James Baddeley ... (Chairman of the City Lands Committee, 1898.)
- 5th and rev. ed.
- London, Printed by E. Fisher, 1921.
- Physical Description:
- 211 p. incl. front., illus. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA687 G9 B33 1921 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Printed by order of the corporation of London under the direction of the City lands committee."
committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Guildhall (London, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Baddeley, John James, Sir, 1842-1926, The Guildhall of the city of London,, 1921