Inner Temple (London, England), A calendar of the Inner Temple records,, 1896-19
A calendar of the Inner Temple records, edited by F. A.Inderwick ...
- London, Pub. by order of the masters of the Bench, and sold by H. Sotheran and Co., [etc., etc.] 1896-19.
- Physical Description:
- v. fronts. (v. 2 doubled facsim.) illus., plates, ports. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA687 I5 I5 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Vol. 4-5 edited by R. A. Roberts and sold by G. Barber & son, ltd.
- Subject Terms:
- Inner Temple (London, England)
- I. 21 Hen. VII. (1505)-45 Eliz. (1603)-II. 1 James I. (1603)-Restoration (1660).-III. 12 Charles II. (1660)-12 Anne (1714).--IV. George I. ( 1714)--24 George II. (1750).--v. V. 25 George II. (1751)--41 George III . (1800)