Memorials of St. Paul's cathedral, by William Macdonald Sinclair. With illustrations by Louis Weirter.
- London, Chapman and Hall, Ltd., 1909.
- Physical Description:
- xxxi, 512 p. front., illus., 31 pl. (incl. plans) 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA687 S14 S55 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Bibliography: p. 495-496.
- Subject Terms:
- St. Paul's Cathedral (London, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Sinclair, William Macdonald, 1850-1917, Memorials of St. Paul's cathedral,, 1909