The companion to St. Paul's Cathedral : containing a description of the various objects worthy attention, and its history : to which is added a brief historical sketch of the ancient church, carefully compiled from the writings of Dugdale, Stow, Malcolm, and others / by E.M. Cummings.
- Eleventh edition : to which is added an appendix containing a description of the new monuments and other importen matter.
- London : Printed for the author, 1849.
- Physical Description:
- 72 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687 S14 C9 1849View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- BAC: British Art Center copy imperfect: p. 21-22 wanting.
Printed by Stewart and Murray, Old Bailey.
BAC: British Art Center copy inscribed on cover: Forester.
- Subject Terms:
- Cathedrals -- Great Britain.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1849.Forester -- Autograph.St. Paul's Cathedral (London, England) -- History.Stewart and Murray -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.