Drawing towards the end of a century , 1996
- Drawing towards the end of a century : ninety-nine drawings, prints and black-and-white works by present members of Newlyn Society of Artists, published to mark their centenary year / introductory essays by Bernard Evans, Emily Ash and Michael Bird.
- Newlyn : Newlyn Society of Artists, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 112 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND467.5 N4 D72 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- "Edited and designed by Ralph Freeman"--P. 2.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Newlyn Society of Artists -- Exhibitions.