Poyser, Arthur T, The Tower of London,, 1908
The Tower of London, painted by John Fulleylove, R.I. Described by Arthur Poyser.
- London, A. & C. Black, 1908.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 220 p. 20 col. pl. (incl. front.) 2 double pl., fold. plan. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA687 T7 P8 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Each colored plate accompanied by guard sheet with descriptive letterpress.
- Subject Terms:
- Tower of London (London, England)