Westminster Abbey / by Mrs. A. Murray Smith (E.T. Bradley) and Lady Birchenough (M.C. Bradley) ; drawings and architectural chapter by A.J. Grahame ; plans by J.O. Cheadle ; photographs taken by David Weller and others ; with introductory chapter by Dean Bradley.
- Additional Title(s):
Westminster Abbey guide.
- 24th ed., newly rev. and enl.
- London : Printed by Vacher, 1922.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 111 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., plans ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA687 W5 B57 1922 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- In earlier editions, Lady Birchenough's name appeared first on the title-page.
- Subject Terms:
- Church architecture -- Great Britain -- Guidebooks.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Guidebooks.Westminster Abbey.
YCBA Collections Search
Birchenough, Mrs., 1860-1936, Westminster Abbey , 1922