IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Guide to the palace of Westminster, [1898?]
Guide to the palace of Westminster.
- Additional Title(s):
Illustrative guide and descriptive account of the Palace of Westminster.
- New ed.
- London : Warrington, [1898?]
- Physical Description:
- 87 p.,  leaves of plates (1 fold.) : ill., fold. col. plan ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA687 W6 G84 1898 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "By permission of the Lord Great Chamberlain."
On cover: An illustrated guide and descriptive account of the Palace of Westminster.
- Subject Terms:
- Westminster Palace (London, England)