IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The new palace of Westminster .., 1874
The new palace of Westminster ...
- Additional Title(s):
Descriptive account of the palace of Westminster.
- London, Warrington & Co., 1874.
- Physical Description:
- 52,  p.,  leaf of plates : ill., plan ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA687 W6 N55 1874 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Descriptions of "Interview between Wellington & Blucher after the Battle of Waterloo" and "The death of Nelson" by D. Maclise and a description of St. Stephen's Crypt:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain. Parliament (The buildings).Maclise, Daniel, 1806-1870.Westminster Palace (London, England)