The new palace of Westminster .., 1874
The new palace of Westminster ...
- Additional Title(s):
Descriptive account of the palace of Westminster.
- London, Warrington & Co., 1874.
- Physical Description:
- 52,  p.,  leaf of plates : ill., plan ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA687 W6 N55 1874 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Descriptions of "Interview between Wellington & Blucher after the Battle of Waterloo" and "The death of Nelson" by D. Maclise and a description of St. Stephen's Crypt:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain. Parliament (The buildings).Maclise, Daniel, 1806-1870.Westminster Palace (London, England)