Ajawaan / Hamish Fulton.
- Toronto : Art Metropole, c1987.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 19 x 127 cm, folded to 19 x 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.F84 A33 1987+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Articles & Chapters
- Artist's book. "An eight day wandering walk in central Saskatchewan trevelling by way of Lake Ajawaan on the night of the August full moon lightning storm, 1985."--Page .
Edition limited to 750 copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Ajawaan Lake (Sask.)Artists' books -- Great Britain.Fulton, Hamish -- Travel -- Saskatchewan.Walking -- Saskatchewan.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.