Coracle Press, An exhibition by Coracle Press at RMAS, Rees Martin Art Services, 
An exhibition by Coracle Press at RMAS, Rees Martin Art Services.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Coracle Press, 
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. ; 13 x 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.35.G7 C686 1984 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Edition limited to 300 copies.
Cover title: Low-tech.
The Coracle : Coracle Press Gallery, 1975-1987, p. 127
BAC: British Art Center copy is unnumbered.
Catalog for a group show by 16 artists organized by Coracle Press at Rees Martin Art Services. The artists are: Paul Ashurst, Chris Barnes, Les Coleman, David Connearn, Bill Culbert, John Dilnot, Stephen Duncalf, David Mach, David J.D. Johnson, Wolfgang Koethe, Martin Rogers, Colin Sackett, Stephen Skidmore, Richard Skipsey, Keir Smith, and Yoko Terauchi.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Coracle Press -- Exhibitions.Coracle Press -- Publisher.Exhibitions -- England -- London -- 1984.
- Exhibition catalogs -- England -- London -- 1984.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.