Jackson, George, On the means of improving public taste , 1844
- On the means of improving public taste : a paper read at a conversazione held at the Royal Institution, Monday, November 25th, J.W. Fraser in the chair : and repeated, by request, at a public meeting of the Athenaeum, Saturday, November 30th, R. Cobden, M.P., in the chair / by George Jackson.
- Manchester [England] : Cave and Sever, printers, 1844.
- Physical Description:
- 23 p. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN62 J33 1844Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- At head of title: Manchester School of Design, in connection with the Government Schools, Somerset House, London.
"Printed by request of the Council"--T.p.
BAC: Bound in original green paper wrappers, as issued.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics, British.Art -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain.Art museums -- Great Britain.Cave and Sever -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.