IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Mallam, May, Brush drawing as applied to natural forms and common objects , 1905
Brush drawing as applied to natural forms and common objects : over 300 examples in monochrome and colour / by May Mallam.
- London : George Philip & Son, Ltd., 32 Fleet Street, E.C. ; 1905.
Liverpool : Philip, Son & Nephew, Ltd., 45-51 South Castle Street, 1905.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2460 .M35 1905+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes publisher's advertisements,  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy in publisher's original illustrated brown cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Brush drawing.Drawing books -- Specimens.G. Philip & Son -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.Philip, Son & Nephew, Ltd. -- Publisher.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1905.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.