Mallam, May, Brush drawing as applied to natural forms and common objects , 1905
- Brush drawing as applied to natural forms and common objects : over 300 examples in monochrome and colour / by May Mallam.
- London : George Philip & Son, Ltd., 32 Fleet Street, E.C. ; 1905.
Liverpool : Philip, Son & Nephew, Ltd., 45-51 South Castle Street, 1905.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2460 .M35 1905+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes publisher's advertisements,  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy in publisher's original illustrated brown cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Brush drawing.Drawing books -- Specimens.G. Philip & Son -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.Philip, Son & Nephew, Ltd. -- Publisher.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1905.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.