Les bijoux : with a free variation in English by Kenneth White : designed and printed by Ronald King at Circle Press.
- London : Circle Press, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet : ill. ; 107 x 29 cm., folded to 18 x 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.K55 B55 1996+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- 1 sheet of heavy black handmade paper, embossed and printed, folded accordian style between black paper boards printed in red. Baudelaire's version of the poem appears inside the fold, printed in blue ink.
"This edition of 'Les Bijoux' is limited to fifty signed and numbered copies. The design has been drawn in wire and printed at London Print Workshop on Khadi hand-made paper, the text set in Baskerville and printed letterpress ..."--Colophon.
Issued in gray paper wrapper.
Cooking the books : Ron King and Circle Press, p. 176
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 41 of 50, signed by Ronald King.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Circle Press -- PublisherFrench poetry.London Print Workshop -- Printer
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
Accordion fold format (Binding)
Embossed prints -- 1996.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.