Christie, John, 1945-, The blue diver, 1995
- The blue diver.
- London : Objectif, 1995.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.C447 B58 1995+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "The images in the sequence are taken from a photograph by Harry Shunk of Yves Klein's Leap into the Void. The event took place at 3 rue Gentil Bernard in the Paris suburb of Fontenay-aux-Roses in mid-October 1960. ... The book was made after visiting Yves Klein 'Leap into the Void' at the Hayward Gallery, London in April 1995."--Colophon.
Edition limited to 4 copies.
Folded leaves inserted in plastic sleeves.
Bound in gray boards. Issued in a box covered with black cloth. The front cover of the box features a square of Yves Klein blue (International Klein Blue), and the interior of the box is covered with two images printed in the same hue.
Selected exhibitions: “Graphic!: British Prints Now" (Yale Center for British Art, April 8 - June 6, 1999).
BAC: British Art Center copy is no.  of 4 signed and boxed copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Blue in art.International Klein Blue.Klein, Yves, 1928-1962.Objectif -- Publisher.Photography, Artistic.Trick photography.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.