IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Collins, Hannah, 1956-, A worldwide case of homesickness , 1996
A worldwide case of homesickness / Hannah Collins.
- Dublin : Irish Museum of Modern Art, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- [14 p.] : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 C655 W6 1996Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- 'Published...on the occasion of the exhibition Hannah Collins, a worldwide case of homesickness, 20 July-6 October 1996'.
"Travelling in Eastern Europe making photographs for a long series of large scale works from 1994-1996, here are some colour snaps made as I travelled and texts which record some of the things I saw and thought about at the time"--T.p.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Artists' books -- Ireland.Collins, Hannah, 1956- -- Exhibitions.Irish Museum of Modern Art (Kilmainham, Dublin, Ireland) -- Catalogs.Irish Museum of Modern Art (Kilmainham, Dublin, Ireland) -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Ireland.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.