Rock's royal Colchester cabinet album.
- Additional Title(s):
Royal Colchester cabinet album
- London : Rock Brothers, Ltd. , [187-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet : chiefly ill. ; 12 cm. x 18 cm., folded to 12 cm. x 18 cm., in covers 13 cm. x 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.C7 R63 1870zAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt- and blind-stamped brown publisher's binding.
Accordion folded to form  p.
Date from bookdealer.
Photographs of lithographic views.
- Subject Terms:
- Colchester (England) -- Pictorial works.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Panoramas -- Specimens.Souvenirs (Keepsakes) -- England -- Colchester.
- Photolithographs -- [187-?].
Accordion fold format (BInding)
Photolithographs -- [between 1884 and 1896].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.