Cabinet album views of Carlisle and vicinity.
- [England? : s.n., 188-?].
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p. ): chiefly ill. ; 12 x 311 cm, folded to 12 x 18 cm, in covers 13 cm. x 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.C335 C33 1880zYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title.
Photographs of lithographic views.
Accordion folded to form  p.
Probable date of publication from bookdealer.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-stamped red publisher's cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Carlisle (England) -- Pictorial works.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Souvenirs (Keepsakes) -- England -- Carlisle.
- Photolithographs -- [188-?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.