The album of York views.
- [England? : s.n., [ca. 187-?].
- Physical Description:
-  sheet (35 views) : ill. ; 21 cm x 264 cm,, folded to 21 cm x 16 cm, in covers 22 cm x 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.Y6 A43 1870zYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gold- stamped blue publisher's cloth.
Photographs of lithographic views.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Souvenirs (Keepsakes) -- England -- York.York (England) -- Pictorial works.
- Photolithography -- [ca. 187-].
Accordion fold format (Binding).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.