IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bush, Tracey, From Woolwich to the sea, 1996
From Woolwich to the sea.
- [London] : Tracey Bush, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( panels) : ill. ; 10 x 67 cm, folded to 10 x 11 cm, in covers 11 x 12 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B87 F7 1996Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "This book is relief-rolled and embossed on Somerset paper. Made in an edition of 50 by Tracey Bush."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 9 of 50, signed by Bush.
Art Bound : Contemporary London Book Artists
Artist's book yearbook 1996-97, p. 117
"A 'reach' is the distance a ship can sail on one tack. 'From Woolwich to the sea' describes some of the seagoing reaches of the Thames."--Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Bush, Tracey -- Publisher.Sailing -- Great Britain.Thames River (England) -- Maps.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Relief prints -- 1996.
Embossed prints -- 1996.
Accordion fold format (Binding).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.