From Woolwich to the sea.
- [London] : Tracey Bush, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( panels) : ill. ; 10 x 67 cm, folded to 10 x 11 cm, in covers 11 x 12 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B87 F7 1996Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This book is relief-rolled and embossed on Somerset paper. Made in an edition of 50 by Tracey Bush."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 9 of 50, signed by Bush.
Art Bound : Contemporary London Book Artists
Artist's book yearbook 1996-97, p. 117
"A 'reach' is the distance a ship can sail on one tack. 'From Woolwich to the sea' describes some of the seagoing reaches of the Thames."--Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Bush, Tracey -- Publisher.Sailing -- Great Britain.Thames River (England) -- Maps.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Relief prints -- 1996.
Embossed prints -- 1996.
Accordion fold format (Binding).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.