The river of London.
- [London] : T. Bush, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet : ill. ; 8 cm. x 30 cm., folded to 8 cm. x 8 cm., in covers 9 cm. x 8 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 B87 R5 1996Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Edition limited to 100 signed copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. .
Bound in burgundy book cloth. Embossing and hand-colored.
Art Bound : Contemporary London Book Artists.
Artist's book yearbook 1996-97, p. 117
"From Kew to Barking, the River Thames is called 'The River of London'"--P. of cover.
Cover title. Label mounted on cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Bush, T. -- PublisherThames River (England)
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
Relief prints -- 1996
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.