The lost rivers of London.
- [London] : T. Bush, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet : ill. ; 11 cm. x 54 cm., folded to 11 cm. x 9 cm., in covers 12 cm. x 10 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B87 L6 1995Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- © 2020 Tracey Bush
- Edition limited to 50 signed copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. .
Blind embossed with handwritten tiles in sepia ink. Bound in blue-grey Japanese paper boards with ribbon ties.
Art Bound : Contemporary London Book Artists.
Artist's book yearbook 1996-97, p. 116-117
"The 'Lost Rivers' of London were ancient tributaries of the Thames, which have now disappeared underground"--Label mounted on back cover.
Cover title. Label mounted on front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Bush, T. -- PublisherThames River (England)Thames River (England)
- Relief prints -- 1995
Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding) -- England -- 20th century.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.