The way we live now / Susan Sontag, Howard Hodgkin.
- London : Karsten Schubert, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 34 p., 4 leaves of folded plates : col. ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2011 29Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "The book is designed by Gordon House, London. ... The pictures and end papers are original etchings by Howard Hodgkin. The etchings are printed in intaglio ... and hand painted in Sennelier tempera by Jack Shirreff ... The cover [i.e. dustjacket] is hand painted in tempera ... The bookbinding is done by Dieter Schulke."--Colophon.
"Edition of 200 copies plus 25 artist proofs, 7 printer's proofs, 5 hors commerce copies and 6 copies numbered in Roman numerals for presentation"--P. .
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 183 of 200 copies. Signed by the author and the artist. Accompanied (Suppl.) by an additional copy of the first plate, unbound, signed in graphite "24/50 H.H."
- Subject Terms:
- AIDS (Disease) -- Fiction.Etching, Color -- Specimens -- 1991.Schubert, K. -- Publisher.Schulke, Dieter, binder.Shirreff, Jack, bookjacket designer.
- Biographical fiction.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.