Partwork / Julia Farrer, Ian Tyson.
- Additional Title(s):
- [England : J. Farrer and I. Tyson, 1995]
- Physical Description:
-  p. ; chiefly ill. ; 36 x 13 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 F37 P3 1995+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Julia FarrerAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Edition limited to 250 signed copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. , signed by both artists.
"Partwork is a collaborative transformation of visual invention, an essential geometry of proportion that forms the basis of reasoned illusion whereby we understand our existence. It takes the form of drawings, paintings, books and prints fabricated with the means appropriate to the conception which encapsulates the philosophy of the research"--T.p.
At head of colophon page: Partwork 00.
"Partwork is a collaboration between Julia Farrer and Ian Tyson made with the assistance of a Research and Development Grant from Wimbledon School of Art"--Colophon.
Issued in accordion folded black wrapper.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Farrer, Julia -- Publisher.Tyson, Ian, 1933- -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.