The Lady of the lake / by Sir Walter Scott ; illustrated by Birket Foster and John Gilbert.
- Edinburgh : A. and C. Black, 1863.
- Physical Description:
- 339 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3508 .A1 1863Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Johnson, William S. Nineteenth-century photography : an annotated bibliography. Boston : G.K. Hall, 1990. W1120
For additional information on variant editions see Johnson.
BAC: Bound in blind- and gold- stamped maroon morocco : gilt and gauffered edges. Bound by H. Bowie of Edinburgh.
Photographs of topographical aerial photo views by G. Washington Wilson of Aberdeen.
- Subject Terms:
- Black, Adam and Charles -- Publisher.Bowie, H. Binder.Pope, Frederick -- Prize award from Trinity College, 1865.Trinity College (Dublin, Ireland) -- Prize award to Frederick Pope, 1865.
- Wood engravings -- 1863.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.