Transparency painting on linen : for decorative purposes, panoramic and dioramic effects, ornamental blinds, &c., with instructions for the preparation of the linen, the combination and transfer of ornamental designs, combined surfaces, &c. / by W. Williams ; with illustrations by Charles Sibley ; engraved by Dalziel.
- Second edition.
- London : Winsor and Newton, 38, Rathbone Place, 1856.
- Physical Description:
- viii, -52 pages : illustrations ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1573 .W7 1856Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy imperfect; disbound. Errata slip tipped in.
Printed by Schulze and Co., 13, Poland Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- Great Britain.Linen.Painting -- Technique.Transparencies.Watercolor painting -- Equipment and supplies.
- Wood engravings -- 1856.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.