IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Moss, Albert Barnes, Historical & descriptive guide to Carlisle and district, 1881
Historical & descriptive guide to Carlisle and district.
- 4th ed., rev. and extended.
- Carlisle [England] : A.B. Moss, 1881.
- Physical Description:
- 290 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 C335 M67 1881 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Originally published as 'Arhtur's guide to Carlisle.'"
- Subject Terms:
- Carlisle (England) -- Guidebooks.