All my rubberstamps / Mark Pawson.
- London : M. Pawson, 1995.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 P39 A55 1995Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- SML,AOB: "Copy 90/250".
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. .
"This book features every single rubberstamp in my collection, 250 accumulated over 25 years. From family heirlooms to those made last month, everything is here. Meticulously stamped entirely by hand and divided into classified sections; bought new, secondhand, gifts trades & swaps. etc etc, and with a full-colour section. "--Artist's website.
Artists' Book Yearbook. 94-95, p. 104
Workfortheeyetodo. Catalog, #51
BAC: Article All my rubberstamps by Mark Pawson placed in object file.
Artist's book consisting entirely of rubber stamped texts and images printed principally in red.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Pawson, Mark -- Publisher.Rubber stamp art.Rubber stamp printing -- Specimens -- 1995.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.